Nestled close to Lake Shore Drive, the Hyde Park/Kenwood neighborhood boast of being home to such notable Chicagoans, like President Barack Obama.
- Residents and guests enter the buildings through beautifully manicured courtyard entrances.
- Apartments are newly renovated with hardwood/carpeted floors, intercom systems, custom kitchens with appliances, as well as heat and water included in the rent.
- Assigned, permitted off-street parking available.
- Laundry facilities are conveniently located in the building.
- The property offers 24-hour security surveillance cameras.
- CTA’s 43 bus stop is located at 43rd and Drexel and the 4 bus stop is conveniently located right around the corner at 43rd and Cottage Grove. The Green L subway line is also within close proximity.
Learn more about Chicago’s up-and-coming neighborhood of Kenwood…
Kenwood neighbors Hyde Park, and it’s more affordable. The way the neighborhood is set up is very private; it’s very close to the lake and close to downtown. Most people [that live] there would be urban-sophisticates.
Click Quote to View Video
We’re close to…