Home to architecturally significant buildings, South Shore residents enjoy close proximity to Lake Michigan, the South Shore Cultural Center, as well as a plethora of public transportation and retail options.
- Apartments are newly renovated with hardwood/carpeted floors, intercom systems, burglar alarm systems, custom kitchens with appliances and dishwashers, and water included in the rent.
- Off-street parking (gated or enclosed garage) is available.
- Laundry facilities are conveniently accessible.
- The South Shore Metra Station (which allows a straight shot to downtown Chicago) is only a few blocks away at 71st St. near Yates Blvd. and South Shore Dr. Additionally, the neighborhood yields a variety of transportation options with several viable bus routes available.
The NeighborhoodLiving history...
Hometown to such notable former residents like Kanye West and First Lady Michelle Obama, South Shore's neighborhood boasts of tree-lined streets and well manicured buildings.
Quality and affordability...
The South Shore Cultural Center and the Jackson Park Golf Course provide idyllic havens amidst the hustle and bustle of the south side of Chicago.
South Shore residents are sure to find comfortable home options for affordable prices.
We’re close to…
- Excellent Public Transportation: South Shore Metra